Friday, March 30, 2012

Fooood

Eating gluten free can be hard, but it is generally healthier than regular processed foods. I'm saying generally as it is quite possible to eat gluten free junk food or overly processed food. The only difference? Your pocketbook will really notice.

Last night I dined at the Irish Mexican food restaurant. I ordered prairie fired chicken breasts and beef enchiladas.

Tonight I'm making Annie's mac and cheese.  Annie's is in the news for.going public with their stock. Many comments can be seen with almost any article.on the topic as to why anyone would want to eat organic. Check out the ingredient list in the attached photo and then check out the blue box ingredients. I prefer ingredients I can pronounce & recognize.

Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment