Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mashed cauliflower

Last night was a low key night where  I got to play in the kitchen. First I made date balls (dates, choc chips, walnuts, craisins and a smidge of PB). I also made a variation of some with plumkins instead of craisins.  Next step was to roll into bitesize balls.  I mixed it up a little more by ripping a portion of each into some Chia seeds. I like plums, but  not plumkins, so those are The Mike's.

Next up, for dinner: baked salmon with oregano and fresh squeezed lemon tucked into a foil bag and baked for 30 min at 350.  Sides of smashed cauliflower (mashed & placed under the salmon), broccoli and green beans. I tossed on some of the fixed sweet potatoes from Sunday.

I've never had the smashed cauliflower before, but keep seeing it on paleo diet blogs. Yummy!

(Disclaimer: typed on phone with *lovely* autocorrect. Please pardon any sentences with wording that does not make sense). 


No comments:

Post a Comment